Ski.com is the largest privately held ski tour operator in North America. Founded in 1971 as S&L Travel, the company changed its name to Aspen Ski Tours in 1974. Then in 1999, after purchasing a highly sought-after domain name, Aspen Ski Tours assumed the Ski.com name to better showcase its diverse product offerings. In September, 2004 Ski.com acquired Lynx Vacations, GoWest Tours, Adventures on Skis, Sportours and AnyMountain Tours in order to expand its domestic operations and to provide international and group travel.
The personal service from Ski.com’s 75 Mountain Vacation Specialists, skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts averaging 15 years of experience, combined with the company’s independent status, ensures that Ski.com customers get the unbiased, professional advice needed to book the perfect vacation. Whether booking offline or through the Ski.com booking engine, each traveler is assigned to a live agent who offers the personalized service for which the company is famous. In fact, each traveler’s assigned Mountain Vacation Specialist is not only available to provide one-on-one advice throughout the planning and booking process, but also during and after travel.
Ski.com knows the product because they live it – after all, the windows of the company’s Colorado headquarters offer breathtaking views of the Elk Mountain Range and the lifts of Aspen’s ski resorts. Ski.com’s Mountain Vacation Specialists not only live, work and play in the mountains; they regularly visit all of the resorts sold by Ski.com. They know each property and resort intimately and can help travelers create their dream mountain vacation better than anyone. After more than 35 years of customer-centric service and dedication to quality, it’s no wonder Ski.com is the best in the business.
Ski.com, customizing mountain vacations for more than 35 years.
- Offering travelers the best vacations at more than 80 of the most popular resorts and 1,400 properties in the USA, Canada, Europe and South America
- Personalized vacation packages include things such as air, car rental, accommodations, lift tickets, equipment rentals and ski school
- 75 professionals available to personalize any itinerary
- In-house concierge available to make restaurant reservations, arrange for childcare, personal grocery shopping, snowmobile tours, spa services and more
- Last-minute travel bargains and packages
- Online convenience if desired
Go skiing with the experts. Call Ski.com today to receive the highest quality service and book the trip of a lifetime with confidence.
210 Aspen Airport Business Center Suite AA
Aspen, Colorado 81611
1512 Grand Avenue
Glenwood Springs, Colorado 81601
94 N Elm Street
Westfield, Massachusetts 01085